Friday, February 17, 2017

Guilty Pleasures

Guilty pleasures are the core of any one person and determine the the wants we lust after in everyday life. There is no way a guilty pleasure doesn't find its way into your life, you may be able to control them, but they will always be there. If anything a guilty pleasure can reduce stress and brighten your day. If it was possible to have any of your guilty pleasures at your disposal that would be pretty nice. My life would be so much happier, because my stress would be virtually handled very easily all the time.

What if there was a room where all your guilty pleasures would just appear to make you feel better and indulge life a bit? I would probably be there all the time, because my guilty pleasures are the best at making me feel better. The room could project whatever your guilty pleasure is or it could actually simulate the experience. Even if it made food for you, if that is what a guilty pleasure for you is (Let's be real everyone loves some food). I would just love to be in Paris, eating whatever fat food I could find, while playing with hedgehogs; I'd be in heaven. 

My guilty pleasures are in the picture below:

Hedgehogs are my ultimate guilty pleasure; I want to own one so badly and one day I will. 




No comments:

Post a Comment