Friday, February 3, 2017

A Letter to the Future Aliens

Ever wondered what would happen if our world ended, but we had enough time to each write a letter to future explorers who may find it?

I completed a prompt that had me write a letter to alien explorers. I started off with my typical quirkiness then gradually escalated to thoughtfulness as if I was actually writing a letter to aliens. It made me think about what might actually happen if our world was to end and I had the time to write a letter. It didn't matter if anyone would find it, it just felt odd at first then natural at the end to be writing something like this. It would be cool if I had the tech to just mind jump it to something in the universe so that my letter would never be lost. I mean if our world was ending how would a letter be found unless it was a plaque or something that simply wiped out humanity. The tech could probably be a chip that encased a hologram that would read my letter or just by touching the chip it would immediately find its way into the brain.  *My letter will be pictured at the end, I will not type my prompt this time. 

What if the world ended, but we had the technology to create another, in space. Not even a spaceship to hold everyone, but an actual planet.

Picture it like the movie Elysium which has a society in space, because Earth is ruined. They have exceptional technology and more less have a new planet on a ring like structure. This isn't the first time a ring planet has been thought up. 

Think about the video game Halo (Pictured below), in the game it describes the planets as rings in space that could be weapons of mass destruction and so forth. What if we had the ability to create such a planet that we could just travel to before our current world destroyed us. This would mean that we would become aliens so to speak. I'm no scientist, so I don't actually know how a planet could be created, but it would save the world if it ever needed it.

The new planet would contain far better living conditions than our current world does. I can see it being normal looking, though, Not like that futuristic silver crap, but a mirror image of Earth to the best of the creator's ability in ring formation. There might even be new species of animals or new types of plants; that would be cool.


What if the new planet was Pandora from the movie Avatar and we inevitably created a humanoid species before we even landed? Or we recreated Pandora and ultimately found Pandora after being in space for so long? Either way the new planet would be totally badass. 








No comments:

Post a Comment