Friday, March 3, 2017

Tipping Your Opinion

I have never been a barista or someone who could be tipped as extra cash during my job, but I decided to create a tipping war. I have never seen a tipping jar war either, but in whichever case it would probably be fun. I was given four sections to create four different tip jar wars are as follows: "College" Winter Break vs Spring Break, "Travel" London vs Paris, "Electronics" Android vs iPhone, and "Animals" Hedgehogs vs Foxes (The animal that would have won would be the pet that I get).

If I had to relate this to a digital medium I could post each one onto instagram and the section with the most likes would be the tip war that I would conduct. I could also video scenarios for each part and let people watch them to figure out which is better. So I would make short videos of each scenario, the best scenario for each one, and show them in the instagram posts too. Then which ever section won, I would create QR codes for the two videos and let customers scan and watch before they tip their bid!

No comments:

Post a Comment