Friday, March 17, 2017

Googling My Problems

Doesn't everyone hit up Google when they have a specific problem and need answers? Yeah, me too. I always head to the page to check EVERYTHING that goes on in my life. I compare what I am feeling and experiencing to what others' have experienced to see a possible outcome. We all want answers, but Google isn't always the best place to go for the solution to an issue.

I decided to Google a problem that I am always having to see what results would pop up and I wasn't too disappointed. I searched for an answer to "tiredness" and received a number of credible sources. Google didn't let me down this time.

But what if there was an easier way to do all of that? What if there was a way to search for whatever you're feeling as accurately as possible to receive an actual plausible answer? I think it would be beneficial to create a search scanner that could very accurately depict what you want and need to be answered with real outcomes. The search scanner would be a program within some electronic device that would scan your figure and take that information from your brain, demeanor, and biological levels. You wouldn't even have to say or think out the best way to ask, the scanner would already know and would send you a list of sources that can be trusted and a better way to figure out the answer you need.

It would just be really cool, wouldn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment